A Look Into Ideal World Beauty.. // MissBeautyEmily

12:58

A look into Ideal World beauty products
I have heard of Ideal World for many years now but it actually has never crossed my mind as a place to shop for my beauty products. I was kindly sent over a blogger box full of goodies tailored to me! I was stunned by what I unboxed and knew I had to share with you what you can discover over at Ideal World..


Liquilift Slender Wrap
Liquilift Slender Wrap
This was probably one of the only products I wouldn't have shopped for myself but I'm intrigued to see if this actually works. The wrap contains a combination of ingredients that are high in anti-oxidants which work with the skin to make it smooth, nourished and soothed. These can be applied anywhere you want by cutting them down to size and placing them over the area. One wrap is £20 and a 4pk is currently reduced to £24.99. Whether these work or not, I cannot say and I've yet to try it but it's definitely something to look into if you're interested, check them out here.


Skinn AM & PM Cleanser
Ideal World stock a lot of Skinn products and I am currently using two of their cleansers! One is designed for the morning and the other for the evening which I love the concept of. I'm really loving the PM cleanser as it's tough on makeup and smells so nice. It can also be used as a deep cleansing mask by keeping it on for around 15 minutes and leaves the skin so smooth and soft. These cleansers don't seem to be on the website but you can head over to the brand's page here.


Zhuzh Tan Accelerator
Zhuzh 'Zhuzhette' Tan Accelerator 
The brand Zhuzh is currently one of Ideal World's best sellers and this is one of the products among many available. This product works by spraying it onto the surface of your skin before going out in the sun and it will work with the melanin to enhance the natural hue. It's important to pop on some SPF beforehand though as this doesn't contain any. 
As a pale skinned girl, I hate the thought of looking orange with fake tan so using a product like this which is going to work with my melanin to produce a natural colour really works for me! The Zhuzhette is a travel sized bottle of 100ml that can be popped into your bag but they do all different sizes. This bottle is £10.99 and can be found here.


Makeup Eraser
Makeup Eraser
I actually just reviewed this Makeup Erase in pink over on my blog here. If you want a thorough review of how it works and whether it does what it says then be sure to read that! Ideal World are currently out of stock of the makeup erasers but keep an eye on their beauty hub page.


Estee Lauder Eyeliner
Estēe Lauder Gel Eyeliner
One of my favourite products in this box has to be this eyeliner from Estēe Lauder. I always wear eyeliner so to try a high end liner will be an absolute treat. This product doesn't seem to be on the Ideal World website at the moment but you can shop other products from the brand there. The packaging and liner is designed beautifully and sleek, it really does seem expensive which is what I'd expect!


Skinn Hollywood Nude Lip Palette
Skinn Hollywood Nude Lip Palette
This palette is absolutely gorgeous and features a load of beautiful nude shades. These palettes are part of the Skinn brand, the same featured above with the cleansers. I love that this brand is doing lots of different types of makeup and this palette is £14.99. It contains 6 different shades and 2 lip brushes which are perfect for popping into your bag. Check out the shades here.


Elizabeth Grant Eye Pads
Elizabeth Grant Hydra Cell Active Eye Pads
I have awful undereyes so finding these in amongst the Ideal World goodies made me so happy! These are hydrating eye pads infused with hyaluronic acid which helps to protect the delicate skin from dehydration whilst also improving the appearance of wrinkles. I'm definitely popping these on during a pamper evening soon as they seem promising! They are £29.98 for 2 x 6 pairs which would give you a good amount of use! Have a little look at them here.




I'm really impressed with the products Ideal World has available on their site, I've never come across some of the brands but they all seem of fab quality and worth the money. If you're a fellow beauty lover then I'd definitely recommend checking out the Ideal World website to take a look at what they have to offer.

Have you ever shopped at Ideal World?

- Emily x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh wow, this box is really stuffed with lots of goodies to try out!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram