De-Caron Watch Ring: Functional Jewellery for Trendsetters // MissBeautyEmily

12:44

De-Caron Ring Watch
De-Caron Watch Ring: Functional Jewellery for Trendsetters
Christmas is fast upon us and if you're looking for the perfect gift for a jewellery lover then look no further! I had the chance to receive a gorgeous rose gold ring from De-Caron which is also a watch and I wanted to let you guys know all about this fab little piece. It screams luxury and is well made so will make the perfect present for any trendsetter out there. I've also got a cheeky 15% off code for you at the end to save you some pennies so keep on reading.


De-Caron Ring Watch
De-Caron Watch Ring: The Perfect Gift!
My ring arrived perfectly packaged and already gift wrapped! (Perfect if you are lazy like me when it comes to wrapping) The ring itself is encased in a little dust bag inside a blue box, this box is ribbon tied within one of their blue bags as pictured above. I really like their simplistic packaging, the blue and yellow gold contrasts lovely and gives a really sophisticated and high-end feel.


De-Caron Ring Watch
De-Caron Watch Ring: Specs
There are lots of different options of styles for these beautiful watch rings but I'm going to talk you through the specifications of mine so you can get a feel of what to expect.

  • Rose Gold Plated Polished Stainless Steel Case
  • Real Mother of Pearl Dial
  • Swarovski Crystals
  • 2-Hand Seiko Quartz Movement
  • Sapphire Glass
  • Waterproof 3ATM
  • Weight: 6 grams
So as you can tell, these little watch rings are crafted with quality materials and I adore the added touch of the crystals around the dial. They do make others which have these crystals going right around too if you want some more glitz. Likewise, they do some without these crystals in case you want yours to be a bit more plain.
For further specifications you can see them here.

De-Caron Ring Watch
De-Caron Watch Ring: Sizing
As you may imagine, sizing can be a bit of an issue but luckily these are all adjustable which means it's going to fit a lot of people. The approximate stretching capability of these rings are from a size H 1/2 to a V but you can view their sizing guide for all countries here.


De-Caron Ring Watch
De-Caron Watch Ring: Prices & Warranty
De-Caron watch rings start at £99 and go up to £120 which all depends on the added elements such as the Swarovski Crystals. Each ring also comes with a 2 year warranty against all manufacturing defects which adds a little security to your gift. Each watch will come with a warranty card so the receiver will not need the receipt.

-- Shop the collection here --

Want 15% off? Enter: missbeautyemily
(Code is not an affiliate, I do not earn anything from using this)


De-Caron Ring Watch
De-Caron Watch Ring: Final Thoughts
Although quite a niche piece, I adore this little ring watch. It feels very lightweight on my finger and can be placed onto any I wish due to the adjustability. I love how elegant it looks and I think De-Caron did well to make it look so dainty and not bulky. I'm really glad to see different styles and metals so that not everyone is going to have the same piece as you which makes it a little more unique and continues to make it a great gift. For the price, I think it's a well-made piece of jewellery that not only looks good but is really functional and great for every day use.

Remember you can get 15% off with my code 'missbeautyemily'

What are your thoughts on this piece?

- Emily x

* I was gifted this item for reviewing purposes only. I was not paid.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I've never seen these before! Super cute x

    LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool - and such a good way to keep the time if you get irritated with watches (like me) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute and quirky designs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so, so cute!! And beautifully made too! I love it!! I always find watches uncomfortable, and never reach for them after a few wears! I LOVE rings though! Thanks for sharing!!

    Sally
    www.sallymorganmoore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I always feel really weird wearing and constricted bracelets or watches so this would be a great swap for me! Must go check them out

    Beth x

    www.isthisseattaken.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the sweetest watch I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram