Get Valentine's Ready with Kiss Nails // MissBeautyEmily

20:08

Get Valentine's Ready with Kiss Nails
I'll be the first to admit that I do love the idea of Valentine's, although I do believe that you should show someone you love them everyday and you should't have to spoil your partner, but I'm a sucker for any excuse to glam myself up, make that extra bit of effort and maybe just have a little treat with the other half (a nice home cooked meal together or a movie night). If you're like me, it's all about those finishing touches and this blog post will be speaking about my new found french mani love! 

Kiss Nails
I have chosen the 'String of Pearls' nails as my chosen v-day look as they are super natural and make my entire look very feminine which is what I want! Even better, these nails have a pearl french tip which are patented rich to ensure no chipping, cracking or wearing for 7 days of use (normal wear of course!) so it means these are going to last you a good week minimum and you won't have to worry about them looking a bit worse for wear!

What I love about these nails is that they come with self tabs that make it super easy to hold, apply glue onto and then place onto the nail. The amount of times I've stuck my fingers together because I'm trying to hold the nail is ridiculous! All the nails come with a number on the tab too which made selecting the correct size so simple, I just had to find the best fit for one finger and I could match it up on the other hand by using the corresponding number, what a life saver!

Unfortunately due to an error, I was sent a set with a glue that was out of date (no fault of the company) so when I went to use it, it was crystallised already! Kiss Products were immediately in touch and sorted the problem out swiftly which I was super impressed with. I love to see a brand who care about their consumers and want to help with any problems.

Final Look
This is the final look of my nails (featuring a very appropriate blush shade for valentines). The natural look definitely drew me into these and they make my hands looks much daintier and feminine. They are easy to carry out day to day tasks with and are not too long which is a massive advantage as I'm always on my phone/laptop so I need to be able to type easily without taking forever! 

I would definitely recommend you try these nails out (or any of their other styles!) as I've gotten on with these really well and I know comfort is key for many people! There's 14 different sizes inside the box so you'll definitely find a nail to fit you!

What do you think? Do you like to glam yourself up for Valentines? Maybe you have a girly night in? Let me know!

You can find their range of naturals nail at Boots here
Or check out their main site here

- Emily x

* I was sent these nails for reviewing purposes only, I was not paid for this post and all opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I'm not into false nails myself but I love how natural these looks! Kiss Nails seem to be getting a love lately! Great photography too :)

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so natural on you! Such a great price too.

    Www.honorireland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nails are so gorgeous, I love the tabs such a good idea!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nails look great and the idea of using tabs is brilliant! Why didn't someone think of that sooner? Honestly. Either way I'm glad you loved them because now I'm interested in trying them.

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love these nails! I got sent a few of them and they're such good quality and lasted so well, love your photography here x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so pretty, I normally have long enough nails so I don't need false nails but if I do Ill have to look into these xox

    www.emmalanglands.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo these look really natural! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I'm so excited to try these out, I got sent them myself, but I can't get over how natural and elegant they look on 😍 Having nails on definitely does make me feel more glam! Beautiful photos by the way,

    Lots of love Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo I love those they really suit you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to try these! I always expect store bought nails to fall off! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kiss nails are some of the best I've ever tried, they're so easy to apply and look super natural! Yours look great, and Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to put them on!

    Abbey 😘 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love getting dolled up for Valentine's Day, a classic pink smokey eye with a flowy dress is normally my go to look!
    These nails look really nice.

    Tania. || www.taniaalexandraribeiro.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seen these on your snapchat and instantly fell in love! They look so natural and wearable, I prefer shorter false nails so these are perfect!
    xx
    Kerry || kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk || twitter.com/KezlaBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are lovely, I love nails that look natural and these ones are great because they're not too long and such a natural shape!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. These nails look just lovely, I like the style and the shape of them x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not really into french manicures but my friend loves them so I'll definitely have to let her know about these since they seem so easy and handy to use!

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that blush!! These nails look nice, I can't wear fake nails though since completing my facials course, but its nice to see traditional French manicure. I agree about valentines though, same as you I just see it as an excuse to glam up a bit. xxxxx

    lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. False nails do not fit my tiny nail bed well but these look really nice on your nails!

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  19. These nails look so nice and they are a perfect length and shape :) Love them!

    Steph xx

    Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | www.stephsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved this post! I love Kiss nails, they always look so flawless and natural!

    Lxoxo
    www.lovelibby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I got some of these kiss nails to prepare for valentine's day too and I loved them ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram