The Pamper Box You Need In Your Life! {{ LittleBitLavish }} // MissBeautyEmily

19:33

Hello everyone! 
We all get stressed from time to time and become in need of a little self loving don't we? I've discovered the perfect solution to this and it's the LittleBitLavish monthly pamper subscription box! Each month 5 - 7 pampering treats are chosen to go into a themed box and help us ladies (and of course men too) to relax and destress from life's hardships.
I'm going to be showing you what I received in my box and talk to you about the subscription itself, it's a well needed item in everyone's life!


This month's box:
The theme for October was Sweet Dreams which included 6 different items to help aid in getting a good nights rest, something that I definitely need since I work early mornings and always wake up feeling tired. I really like the idea of having a theme for each month's box as it means you'll get a good amount of new products to try to help aid in every section of relaxation i.e - Sleeping, bath time, waking up.
The packaging of the box is absolutely stunning and when I receive a cute little parcel wrapped up lovingly in tissue paper, it always makes me feel like what I'm receiving is a lot more personal and has that special hand made touch. 

Included in the box is a leaflet which has the theme on one side and then the products that are inside the box on the other. There are details on how to use them and a step by step so you could really put the products into a routine and know exactly how and when to use them meaning even a novice can purchase and use the box.

What did I receive? 
Now I'm not going to be reviewing the products in particular detail as the box changes so it doesn't seem right to review items that you won't actually receive but I want to talk about what quality of products you can expect and the price range as obviously you want to be buying a box that is good for money (and let me tell you, this one is great!)














From top to bottom:
Kiss The Moon Balm: £4 - I absolutely loved this balm, it doesn't leave a horrible residue and it slides onto the skin nicely with a subtle scent of lavender. 

Bloomtown Botanicals Pink Himalayan Salt Soak: £3.50 - These smell divine and are Cornish-made (my home county!) so I was very excited to receive these. They are perfect to pop into the bath as you don't need many and they really help make a bath that extra bit pampering.

Clipper Tea - Unfortunately I do not drink hot drinks so I couldn't get any use out of the tea bags but from reading about them, they sound like they'd do wonders.. oh I wish I liked tea..

Siskyn Facial Oil: £32 - Face oils have never been something I've tried but this oil had such a lovely relaxing scent that I had to test this out! I feel like this is the perfect essential in a pampering routine as it never feels complete without having something luxurious on your face, right ladies? And guess what.. the price of the facial oil is more than the box itself (See what I mean about value for money!)

Tisserand Sweet Dreams Pillow Mist: £13 - I have never owned a pillow mist and I didn't know what I was missing out on! I sprayed this on both mine and my boyfriend's pillow and we both slept like a baby! It wasn't too overpowering where you nose just filled up with strong lavender, it was subtle enough to be able to breathe naturally and sleep peacefully. I find with some sleeping aids which are scented are that they are too overpowering and it can actually make you feel slightly sick! This had the perfect balance.

Jasmine Silk Eyemask: £11 - To complete the Sweet Dreams box, there had to be a sleeping mask! This one isn't just any normal one either, it's a luxurious mulberry silk mask which blocks out the sunlight/artificial light perfectly. I can sleep quite easily without a mask but this is great when suffering from a migraine and needing to be in complete darkness. This is going to become my saviour for those moments, I know it!


 Pricing & Overview
If you're interested in subscribing to the box then 1 month is £20 which in comparison to the product prices in this box (Approx £65) that is a HUGE bargain! You can save more by subscribing for more months i.e - £19 for 3 months, £18 for 1 year

I'm super happy to have received the chance to try out this pampering box as I've never been aware of anything like this before! I've seen many makeup subscriptions but nothing dedicated to being pampered and feeling relaxed and I think it's crucial nowadays to make sure we spend time looking after ourselves, even if it's for 20 minutes.

If you're interested then please go and check out LittleBitLavish's website and twitter

- Emily x

* I received this box for testing/reviewing purposes only. I was not paid for this post

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Aww this is such a sweet idea! I always sleep pretty well but sometimes I need an extra special nap or sleep so this would be ideal!!

    Love this post and your photography is on point!
    Keep up the hard work girl!

    Warm wishes
    Jazziepickles xoxo

    Www.jazziepickles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how reasonable the box is! I love the presentation of the box and the instructions as I never know how to use certain products! I like the idea of a pamper box as it's a bit more open than most standard beauty boxes. Great photos too lovely! :)

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box looks amazing! I would use every single item in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen quite a few of these boxes and love them! Such a good idea!!! great post lovely! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this little box is sooooo cute!! I would definitely use everything in it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gahhhh Emily I want this box so bad now! I have been toying with what box subscription I should get, I was pretty sold on the pillow mist but the eye mask definitely confirmed it!!! Beautiful pictures by the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pamper box is such a lovely idea, and I can see it being a wonderful gift to someone if you pay for their monthly box for a certain period of time! I haven't tried subscription boxes of any kind because I'm always wary of trying out new products with my sensitive skin and being a creature of habit, especially as a broke student, but this doesn't seem like such a bad investment.

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stuff you get in that box is incredible for the price!
    Will definitely be looking into it!
    xxx
    http://kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds awesome! It's so reasonably priced too so I might have to sign up to this myself xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I always love looking at beauty box "unboxings" something always stops me subscribing, or buying a box. This actually looks like the coolest idea for a box I've ever seen because it's so different and well thought out! Beautiful photos and fab post, I'm definitely going to be looking into this!!!

    Lots of love

    Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so adorable, but sadly it doesn't say if it's cruelty free. Do you know if it is babe? 💜💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a pamper box but it would seem that they are coming up with a box for anything and everything! Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to have to be sure to check it out because everything you got is something new to me and sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing! (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like such a great box! I used to subscribe to beauty boxes and I cancelled them all ages ago but this box sounds amazing! I definitely can never have enough pamper products so this would be such a nice treat. The facial oil sounds so good and I would love to try the bath salts!

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do love a subscription box and love the look of this one! I love that it includes Kiss the Moon! I have a few of their products! Fab post lovely! :) xxx
    Rachel | www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This box sounds amazing, cannot beat a good old pamper every now and again! I'm currently not subscribed to any beauty boxes so I may invest in this.

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram