Bloomtown Botanicals - Skincare Saviours // MissBeautyEmily

12:16

Bloomtown Botanicals - Skincare Saviours
I love discovering new brands that are on the market that work a treat but to discover that Bloomtown is actually based locally to me is even better! The lovely founders of the company allowed me to pick a couple items of my choice to try out and I had the hard decision of which ones! I suffer from problematic skin and ingrown hairs so what would be better than a clearing mask and a good ol' scrub?! 

The Clearing - Black Clay & Tea Tree Mask
Clay masks are always the way forward for me and I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this one! The jar contains 60ml which is definitely enough for 25+ applications and costs £10. It contains 6 acne fighting ingredients including tea tree oil so is very much suited to anyone who suffers with acne. My experience with this mask was a good one, it was easy to apply and quite thick so meant I really didn't need much until my whole face was covered. This mask isn't drying due to it's glycerine base which helps to get the acne fighting ingredients directly to the pores for fast results so if you do try this mask out, don't sit around wondering why it hasn't dried down yet! The only thing I wasn't too keen on was the scent, it is quite overpowering and not a favourite of mine but I can easily look past that knowing the mask itself is doing good for my skin.
Check out the mask here: The Clearing Mask

The Grove - Blood Orange & Pink Grapefruit Sugar Scrub
I do love my scrubs so I knew I needed to try out one from Bloomtown! It was a hard decision deciding which scent to pick as they do quite a few but I settled on blood orange and grapefruit as I thought it would be fitting for summer. All of their scrubs are made from scratch with natural exfoliants, plant oils and botanical ingredients. They do two different jar sizes - standard (£12) and mini (£5). I picked the mini jar which is 68g so that I could try it out but a standard jar is 285g. I've been using this scrub on my legs and found it to be really gentle on the skin but it still had the power to get rid of any dead skin buildup. I loved  the scent of it, it was really fresh and fruity and is unlike any of my other scrubs (which always tend to feel really harsh and abrasive on my skin too).
Check out the scrub here: The Grove Scrub

If you haven't heard of Bloomtown before then I highly recommend you check out their products, everything is hand crafted in Cornwall whilst being palm oil-free and cruelty free. Even a small percentage of your purchase goes towards the Orangutan Emergency Centre in Indonesia. You can find their website here.

- Emily x
* I was gifted the two items discussed above but all opinions were my own. I was not paid for this post

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram