Secret Scent Box: Designer Fragrance Monthly Subscription

21:11


Hello everyone! 
I adore trying out new fragrances and changing up my signature scent as much as possible so when I was approached by Secret Scent Box to trial their subscription box, I couldn't say no! This post is going to show you exactly what you can expect to receive from your subscription and the quality of the items inside! Sit back, grab a cuppa and enjoy!


The concept behind SSB
Before delving into the actual box I'm going to take a few moments just to write about the idea of this subscription box. This monthly box of goodies allows scent lovers to discover 3 designer fragrance from well-known brands such as Boss, Gucci, Jimmi Choo and many more. This is such a great idea if you like to trial scents before making the hefty splurge on the full fragrance (because lets face it, perfumes are not cheap!). You can choose from either a women's box or a men's one which means this product is for all genders, not just us women and the subscription itself is only £15 a month, providing 30 days worth of fragrance in each travel friendly bottle. Keep reading to find out how you can get 25% off!






The unboxing
So my lovely little gift arrived in a small, 'easy to fit in the letter box' shaped package which once opened encases a sleek black box filled with black tissue paper, talk about classy
The black box effortlessly lifts out from the package (no need to hack at the box to get the item out) and the lid lifts off to reveal a very lovely little label which states which fragrance box you have received (in my case it was the 'for her' box) and a little message from the company 'Hello Beautiful. Enjoy from all of us at Secret Scent Box' which I feel makes your subscription just that extra little bit personal.





This little card lifts up to which you will find 3 more mini sized cards that introduce the 3 scents you have received. I personally loved this idea as it gives the name, brands, description and the notes of the fragrance which is a HUGE help when you can't describe scents to save your life and it may help you discover which scents you actually like if you happen to have a running theme among the notes you choose.




Right at the bottom of the box is a felt/velvet insert that contains the three travel sized perfumes that correspond with your cards. They are colour coded too (blue, green and pink) with the cards to make it even easier to distinguish which goes with each one. Secret Scent Box recommend 4 sprays a day will mean all of these last for a month but of course you could easily make them last a lot longer than that! 

I'm very pleased with the idea of this subscription box and fell in love with all three of my fragrances, especially the Armani Diamonds one! 

If you are interested in this monthly subscription box then be sure to head over to their website here. If you want 25% you can sign up to their newsletter and this entitles you to this discount, how amazing! 

- Emily x

* I was sent this box for reviewing purposes only, all opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is such a great idea, I always struggle when picking fragrances! xo


    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they tweeted me I was excited as I thought they were like Scentbird but I wish the vials were a little bigger xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so intrigued by this box, I'm always on the hunt for New fragrances but I love that you can get both him & her choices..I think my boyfriend would love a gift box like this too!

    Sarah xo // seethestars.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram