Hidden Teasures In A Candle: Etta French // MissBeautyEmily

20:30



Hello Everyone!
I am here with a very exciting post today which I think you will all love! I was very kindly given the chance to try out a new candle range from Etta French that has launched today (5th July 2016). Etta French Candles state that they "provide perfume for your home and a surprise piece of stylish, quality jewellery, hidden inside. A thoughtful, sophisticated gift for yourself or a friend which encapsulates everything you love: perfume, jewellery and the element of surprise.

Not only do their candles look and smell amazing but they are a cruelty-free brand that use 100% plant wax with a blend of fragrance. They are kind to the environment and sustainable whilst being free of petroleum-based paraffin, animal or beeswax. Alongside that they are clean burning, long lasting and free of chemical additives. 



Even more exciting than the fact your candle is gorgeously scented, there is a surprise hidden inside! The item is designed and sourced by Pearl & Queenie and there are over 100 designs to find inside which are made from semi-precious stones, silver and silver & gold plate.



You get the chance to pick between 6 unique scents that are guaranteed to fill your home with that luxurious feel. The current scents are:

  • Bluebell
  • Violet and Sweet Pea
  • Wisteria and Orange Blossom
  • Rose, Saffron and Vetiver
  • Pomegranate and Mint
  • Nutmeg, Orange and Cinnamon (Limited Edition)



I received 3 of the 6 scents which included Violet and Sweet Pea (large candle), Rose, Saffron and Vetiver (small candle) and Pomegranate and Mint (small candle). All three scents smell amazing and are subtle yet still fill the room with an aroma that feels homely and nice. My favourite has to be the pomegranate and mint fragrance as I've never heard of those two being mixed together before so didn't know what to expect but it's such a sweet smelling scent that isn't too powerful as the mint tones it down nicely.

As the brand stated, these candles are perfect for gifts as well as a little treat to yourself. The candles are 20cl and have an approximate burn time of 50 hours with a beautiful jewellery keepsake inside (along with a very sleek looking jewellery pouch) all for just £37.50. A definite must-have for all candle/jewellery lovers who love elegance and a chic touch.


For the purpose of the post I decided to burn my candle for as long as possible so that I could grab my surprise to show you what the jewellery is like and what you could find inside. As you can see from the photograph I found a very beautiful gold necklace. The chain is thin linked with a clasp at the top with multiple adjustments that is super helpful so you know that it will definitely fit you. The main pendant is a large gold circle attached to the chain both sides so when worn looks very dainty on the neck. I love the simplicity of my keepsake and feel it's going to go with literally any outfit I wear! It's a statement but nothing bold or out-there which I really like, I cannot wait to show this off and wear it more.



Are you interested in buying a candle? For the whole of July you can receive 10% off with the code 'ETTABLOGJUL16' which is an awesome saving if I may say so myself. You can visit their brand new website here, go show them some love! If you happen to buy a candle, make sure to tag your picture with #darlingettafrench as I'm certain they would love to see how you are enjoying their product.

A huge thank you to Etta French for sending me not just one candle but three! I was super impressed with the quality of the candles I received and the scent range available.
Want to see more? You should go and check out their:
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook

What are your thoughts on jewellery candles? Do you like the element of surprise? Comment your thoughts below! 
- Emily x

* I was sent these candles for the purpose of promoting the launch, I was not paid for this. All opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I have such a addiction for candles, especially when they come in cute packaging too. Sometimes I don't want to "ruin" them by using them!
    xxx
    https://kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nutmeg and cinnamon one sounds divine!
    Love the packaging and the gorgeous chain. Great post xxx www.hannahscloud9.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love candles with the gifts in! The one I won from you a few months back had the cutest little silver necklace in! They are such a good gift idea too! Fab post! :) Rachel xxx
    www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the element of surprise. I personally couldn't justify spending this much on a candle, but that's just me! Beautiful photography :)

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The branding is so pretty and I love love love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram